- 2016 - 2017 Stipend Disbursements
- July 2017 Graduate Student Handbook
- Entomology Bylaws
- Admission Requirements
- Designated Emphasis in the Biology of Vector-borne Diseases (DEBVBD)
- Estimated Tuition and Fees for 2014-15
- Graduate Degrees
- Graduate Financial Support
- Graduate Fellowships
- Mentoring Guidelines
- Graduate Forms
- Graduate Students in Entomology
- Graduate Students in Entomology Bios
- Graduate Advising
- Graduate Admissions Faculty
- Teachings Assistantships
- Plant Path. Graduate Group
- DEB Program
- UC Davis Graduate Studies Website
- Organism-Environment (OEI)
- Personnel Directory
- Administration Staff Profiles
This course is offered in alternate years (2008, 2010, etc.) in spring quarter, and is taught by Dr. Peter Cranston and Dr. Penny Gullan.
For further information on ENT 103 for Spring 2010, please contact the instructors directly.
Professors Peter Cranston and Penny Gullan
1282 Academic Surge
Ph. 754-5803 or 754-5805
Monday 4–5 p.m. or appointments arranged by email
Lectures and Discussion:
Lectures: M & T, 1:10-2:00 p.m.
Discussion: M, 2:10–3.00 p.m.
There is NO specified textbook for this course, only selected readings, which are put up as PDFs on MyUCDavis.
There are two midterms (10%, 20%), a final exam (30%), a systematics exercise (10%) and a term paper (1500-2000 words; 25%) + presentation (5%).
- Job and Internship Announcements
- How to Make an Insect Collection
- Undergraduate Courses
- Graduate Courses
- Graduate Seminars
- Bee Classes
- Search Databases
- ENT Safety Guidelines
- Bedding Plant - IPM
- One Minute Entomology Videos
- Reservation Calendars
Department of Entomology and Nematology Main Office, UC Davis Briggs Hall, Room 367, Davis, CA 95616-5270 Phone: (530) 752-0492 Fax: (530) 752-1537
Website questions or updates? Contact Brian Mendonca
Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of California