Robert E. Page, Jr.
Robert E. Page, Jr., Ph.D. - Professor Emeritus
- Scheiner, R., R. E. Page, and J. Erber. In press. The effects of genotype, foraging role and sucrose responsiveness on the tactile learning performance of honey bees (Apis mellifera L.) Neurobiology of Learning and Memory .
- Scheiner, R., R. E. Page, and J. Erber. 2001. Responsiveness to sucrose affects tactile and olfactory learning in preforaging honey bees of two genetic strains Behavioural Brain Research. 120:67-73.
- Page, R. E., M. K. Fondrk, G. J. Hunt, E. Guzmán-Novoa, M. A. Humphries, K. Nguyen, and A. S. Green. 2000. Genetic dissection of honeybee (Apis mellifera L.) foraging behavior Journal of Heredity 91:474-479.
- Pankiw, T. and R. E. Page.. 2000. Response thresholds to sucrose predict foraging division of labor in honeybees Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology 47:265-267.
- Scheiner, J. Erber, and R. E. Page. 1999. Tactile learning and the individual evaluation of the reward in honey bees Journal Comparative Physiology A 185:1-10.
- Page, R. E., J. Erber, and M. K. Fondrk. 1998. The effect of genotype on response thresholds to sucrose and foraging behavior of honey bees (Apis mellifera L.) Journal of Comparative Physiology A 182:489-500.
- Page, R. E.. 1997. Evolution of insect societies Endeavour 21:114-120.