Sharon P. Lawler
- Lawler, S. P., J. Armesto and P. Kareiva. 2001. How relevant are studies of biodiversity and ecosystem functioning to conservation? Peer-reviewed book chapter in A. Kinzig, D. Tilman and S. Pacala, Eds. Biodiversity and Ecosystem Function: Empirical and Theoretical Analysis of the Relationship. Monographs in Population Biology 33: 294-313. Princeton University Press.
- Hector, A., J. Joshi, S.P. Lawler and E. M. Spehn. 2001. Conservation implications of the link between biodiversity and ecosystem functioning. Oecologia 129:624-628.
- Holyoak, M., S.P. Lawler and P.H. Crowley. 2000. Predicting extinction: progress with an individual-based model of protozoan predators and prey. Ecology 81:3312-3329
- Lawler, S. P., D. A. Dritz and T. Jensen. 2000. Effects of sustained-release methoprene and a combined formulation of liquid methoprene and B.t.i. on insects in salt marshes. Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology 39:177-182.
- Lawler, S. P., D. Dritz, T. Strange and M. Holyoak. 1999. Effects of introduced mosquitofish and bullfrogs on the threatened California red-legged frog. Conservation Biology 13:612-622.
- Lawler, S.P., T. Jensen, D. A. Dritz and G. Wichterman. 1999. Field efficacy and non-target effects of the mosquito larvicides temephos, methoprene and B.t.i. in Florida mangrove swamps. Journal of the American Mosquito Control Association 15:446-452.
- Naeem, S., L.J. Thompson, S.P. Lawler, J.H. Lawton, and R.M. Woodfin. 1995. Empirical evidence that declining biodiversity may alter the performance of ecosystems. Phil. Trans. Roy. Soc. B: 347:249-262.
Scott Carroll, Professional Researcher
Jenella Loye, Professional Researcher
Deborah A. Dritz, Staff Research Associate IV, Supervisor
Erin Donley Marineau